Thursday, November 13, 2008

2008 WPBT Winter Classic tournament info

Great news for those of us headed for the WPBT Winter Classic gathering in Las Vegas next month: Falstaff has set up another private tournament at the Venetian for poker bloggers and their friends, fans and stalkers. Here is the info, shamelessly copied from his blog post:
-----------------------------------
Here's the deal -

Private Blogger Tournament
Venetian Poker Room
Saturday, December 13th
3PM
$135 ($100 buy-in, $25 juice, $10 toke)

Please email me [Falstaff, not me] your real name and blogger name if you want in. I need to let Tim at the Venetian know by a week beforehand. If you have FOBs (friends of bloggers) who want in, let me know how many.

You have to have a Venetian Player's Card to play, so if you don't have one, get there early.

Bring knockout bounties, that's the coolest part of a blogger gathering.
-----------------------------------
Hopefully you have Falstaff's e-mail address; if not, I guess you should leave a comment on his blog. I'm not one to post other people's e-mail addresses on my blog without knowing for sure that they are OK with it.

I hope to see you in Vegas and give you a shot at my bounty! Hint: it will be something related to my screen name, yestbay1.

2 comments:

threeears said...

I enjoyed your last post and I added it (check here) to my social network, which is entirely about poker. This will give you another friendly link and an additional targeted traffic – it is not that powerful now, but I believe that this is going to change soon. If you would like to continue our collaboration – to help each other – you can add your coming posts by yourself in the future. I would like to hear your opinion. Best of luck,
Stanimir

lightning36 said...

Hmmm ... your bounty is a weekend at the Bay of Pigs? A Ye(a)st infection?